Let us quickly and accurately assess your home's current value.
Easy home search broken down by area and price.
Have a question? Want more information? Let's get in touch.
My name is Michael Freethy and I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Whatever your real estate needs, I am here to assist you. Even if you only need some information or advice, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you are not a probate professional or trustee, please see my other website which has more generalized home buyer and seller information.
Knowledge and Experience with Probates & Trusts
I have specialized in probate property and trust sales for 28 years in the San Francisco Bay Area, and have successfully closed hundreds of probate transactions, from simple to complex. (To see some of my past probate listings, click on my "Featured Listings" tab, and then click on "Closed Listings.") I am very familiar with all probate, trust and conservator procedures. I also offer free notary service to all of my clients. My wife, Joy (a licensed realtor and my full-time assistant), is a Notary Public and will travel to your client's home to notarize documents, if necessary.
Understanding Your Needs
Having worked with many trustees, conservators and probate professionals throughout the years, I have seen first-hand the stress involved with these types sales. My ultimate goal is to help alieviate this stress as much as possible, by being reliable, competent and accessible. I always go the extra mile. I believe this is what distinguishes me from other agents. If I have made your job easier, then I have done my job well.
An equally important goal is to get the best possible price for the trustee and the heirs. I always keep the family's best interest at heart throughout the whole transaction. I feel if I got a great price for the property, then I have done my job well.
Services I Offer:
1. Market value letters (for tax purposes or otherwise)
2. Professional Market Analysis Reports (by mail, fax or e-mail)
3. Preliminary Title Reports
4. Property Searches (to quickly find deeds of trust and liens)
5. Internet marketing (virtual tours, extensive website exposure)
6. Customized Innovative Marketing Plan
7. Coordinate re-keying of property
8. Coordinate cleaning out and cleaning up property
9. The supervision and organizing of cleaning crews, haulers, painters, carpet installers, estate liquidators, etc.
10. Organize shipping of personal items
11. Will continue marketing and showing property until court date to increase the chance of an overbid in court
12. Will make court appearances with attorneys
13. Very knowledeable and experienced with occupied properties
14. Free notary service for all your clients. Will travel to your client
15. Coordination of all details of transaction, from start to finish
"I have worked with Michael Freethy for over 26 years, and have only the highest praise for him. He is extremely competent and reliable and I whole-heartedly recommend him."
Barbara D., Conservator
"Being a conservator can sometimes be a very stressful job. Having a real estate agent who is good-natured, reliable and accessible makes my job much easier."
Scott H., Conservator
"Michael Freethy was my real estate agent in my recent home sale. He is a very knowledgeable, diligent and persistent, and was a pleasure to work with."
Karen A., Trustee/Administrator
"Your knowledge and experience with probate sales was invaluable. In these days of voice mail and electronics, it is refreshing to work with an individual who is always within easy reach and accessible."
Pat B., Probate Client